Hope’s Door is a shelter and counseling center that offers comprehensive programs and services that are designed to help break the cycle of domestic violence. Hope’s Door provides direct intervention and prevention services to Texas families affected by domestic violence in Collin County, Dallas County, and surrounding areas. As the baord treasurer I’m responsible for managing and reporting on the association’s finances including the below: 1. Carry out the responsibilities of a member of the Board of Directors. 2. Assists in the preparation of the budget. 3. Monitor the budget. 4. Ensures the Board’s financial policies are being followed. 5. Reports to the Board of Directors and general membership on finances. 6. Prepares any required financial reporting forms. 7. Maintain all bank accounts. 8. Oversee all financial transactions. 9. Chair the finance committee
Member, of Board of Directors at Camp Summit
Camp Summit offers week long camp sessions during the summer months and spring break, and weekend sessions and respite days in the fall and spring seasons. Campers are offered a wide variety of traditional camp activities in our barrier-free environment
There are no other camps in our region and only a handful of camps in the United States that offer a camping program comparable to Camp Summit. We are unique because:
- We accept campers without regard to the severity of their disability;
- Our program provides a unique longevity because we have no upper age limit for adult campers;
- Campers register directly with Camp Summit;
- We offer a two-to-one ratio of campers to counselors, with special one-to-one assistance when needed;
- We provide on-site medical personnel, including Registered Nurses and a Physician on-call to ensure the safety and well being of our campers; and
- Financial assistance is available through a sliding scale fee structure and camp scholarship program.
To end homelessness in Metropolitan Dallas through advocacy, planning, and education that creates and sustains needed change.
All people live in appropriate housing.
Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Courage.